I'd like to paint/scuplt/do wonders with… thread – ask us for some tips!

Forums Awaken Realms Get painting tips from us I'd like to paint/scuplt/do wonders with… thread – ask us for some tips!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alexander Hendrich Alexander Hendrich 5 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Rodriguez
    David Rodriguez
    Participant

Thank you for your timely response AR_Maja. This information helps a lot and confirms some of the colors I assumed were used. What about shades? Are you using nuln oil?

Profile photo of Alexander Hendrich
    Alexander Hendrich
    Participant

I’m a huge fan of yours and I learned quite a lot by watching your tutorials thanks for that 😀

I noticed you when I was looking for Dark Elve armys and I totally fell in love with the one your painted it’s just so amazing. And I was even more amazed when I found your yt channel and the tutorials for two of the models. But I still got some questions left concerning the other miniatures if you don’t mind:

– How did you do the armor parts on the Crossbow Men and the Executioners ? I noticed you used different shades like red and violett but I don’t quite get behind how you arranged it
    – I’m totally amazed by the blood effects on the weapons. Did you use Blood for the Blood God or Tamiya Red or something different ?
    – Did you use the same colours for painting the skin of the Witches as you did for the Assasin just with a violett shade ?
    – And last ^^” how did you paint those amazing riders ? Especially the horses and hairs ?

I know those are quite some questions but I’m doing research for quite some time now but still can’t really get behind it.
    But thanks again for the beauutifull content and your time !

Itami

Profile photo of Alexander Hendrich
    Alexander Hendrich
    Participant

Another question I’d have is how did you do the greens and blues on the Lizardmen Troglodon ?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.